Introduction to Club
Goals – Skill acquisition, Fundamentals
- Basic movement Literacy – balance, gliding, kicking, agility and breathing
- Control of large muscle groups (gross movement)
- 4 stroke development
- Lane discipline
- Simple rules of swimming
Sessions available – 3 x 1 hour sessions (winter) 4 x 1hour session (summer)
- Swim 1 length of 2/3 strokes competently and continuously
- Be able to kick with & without a float
- Be able to submerge and kick underwater
Final decision is at the discretion of the coaches.
You will be encouraged to enter competitions suitable depending on your age and ability.